Ban Request Form

• 3 replies

Ban Request Form
« on: March 23, 2011, 04:21:22 PM »
For a ban request

PLEASE READ FIRST!

Do NOT upload any DEM Files. Use Youtube Xfire Fraps or whatever cause we cannot see DEM files!

For a ban request, please be as detailed as possible. It is also a very good idea to post some proof such as a video, demo, or screenshots. Preferably uploaded online somewhere such as Youtube or Imgur so it is easy to access. In terms of the reason and story, be sure to be concise and have a good reason and get ready to defend your reasons. Us admins, are wrong sometimes, but it is hard to tell who is deserving of a ban unless there is sufficient evidence. Plain cussing is prohibited and should be taken to Steam Chat or something of that sort. The ban requests that are written well and has sufficient proof will be dealt with quicker than one that has very little time spent on it. Make sure to thoroughly explain everything and good luck on getting rid of the people that ruin the server.

Singular Ban Request Format (BR for just the one person):

---

NAME:

STEAM-ID:

LENGTH OF BAN:

REASON:

STORY:

PROOF:

WITNESSES:

OTHER COMMENTS:
------------------------

Multiple Ban Request Format (for 2 or more people):

---

NAMES, STEAM-ID'S AND REASONS:
<name of offender> | <steam-id> | <reason>

STORY:

PROOF:

WITNESSES:

OTHER COMMENTS:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 08:14:48 AM by [HZ]Ssgt. Wepnet »

oops
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 02:12:24 AM »
-_-
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 06:32:52 PM by Cpt. Engrish #Team LEEDLE »

Re: Ban Request Form
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 03:13:42 PM »
Dont make it in my post.
Create your own else this is gonna get over spammed

Re: Ban Request Form
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 12:10:33 PM »
 :'( Hello this is blitzkrieg ingame name=James cameron now in perp i was in penthouse in literp server then we were raided we won the raid so after Rigbe Ronas started Molly glitching the apartments we gladly made it out in time we were EXTREMELY close to losing all ours stuff my friend James Manta lost his stuff and i lost mine i have screenshots of it and i have witnesses of it James Manta, Me ( James Cameron, and i think it was Lucas Cullen anyways i play 1z perp 10k start orig find me any admin and i would be glad to call them on and show you proof

Thanks