Author Topic: Hurr's app  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Bridge Goblin

• DIAMOND VIP
Hurr's app
« on: September 23, 2011, 09:12:42 PM »
Ingame name : Nick Conners (A.K.A Hurr)

First Name : Nick

STEAMID : STEAM_0:0:32899782

STEAM Page Link : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026065292

Are you over 13? : Just turned 13 a week ago.

Spoken Languages : English, VERY little spanish (taking a class on it).

VIP, If what rank : Gold VIP, used to be silver.

Microphone : Indeed.

Timezone : Central

What can I do to make the server better : I know the rules inside and out. I have been in this community and on the server for over 6 months now. I have reported people before, and I am on at times when other admins aren't (5:00 A.M on the weekends at times).

Previous admin experience : I have once administrated 2 Dark RP servers, no PERP administration experience, although I would like to learn.

Why do I think I will be accepted : I think that I will be accepted because I have been in this community for a while, I get along with most people (I have my haters indeed), and I love to play PERP. I hope you consider this app! I also have over a year of experience playing PERP servers.

Issues I have with the server, personal and common : I really don't have any issues besides the occasional minge.

Super Powers: (Aka. what do you do best) : I am very good at roleplaying. I can't even remember the last time I was banned. I am very good at administrating, as I was at one point a lead admin on a dark RP server I used to play on.

Others : I have nothing else to say besides that I hope you take my application into consideration!
I be rollin on my tricycle, trollin you bike-less mother fuckers.

RealityRoleplay Perp Forums

Hurr's app
« on: September 23, 2011, 09:12:42 PM »