Author Topic: Organization Suggestion.  (Read 2405 times)

Offline [HZ]SGM. Wepnet

• DIAMOND VIP
Organization Suggestion.
« on: September 20, 2011, 04:38:56 AM »
I was thinkin about Organization's having "Teams" or if you will call it ranks. Like you can make your own rank's and you can set the rank name set the rank permission.

Permission should be like: Organization name change. Kick Members. Invite Members. Set ORG Motd. and there should be like a orginazation bank like you can deposit your own money into there and you can buy stuff like org binoculars, Org skins (1-5 choises of skins / Colours). and maybe org car skins / Colours.

And like adding a new rank / Team for the org it would cost like $1000 or so and it would like be used for the money you deposit to the org.

If you like it please +support !

Sorry for making double post's but this in in another catagory because you guys coldn't reply' on the suggestion catagory. So i decided to make a new one.

RealityRoleplay Perp Forums

Organization Suggestion.
« on: September 20, 2011, 04:38:56 AM »

Offline [HZ] Pvt.Seal

• DIAMOND VIP
Re: Organization Suggestion.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 02:05:46 PM »
+Support

Sounds like a great idea! it would make having a org much cooler , and then you can also asign people like

ArmsDealer ( Makes weapons for org and earns money to support org )

Raid Leader etc..

Offline I Like Pigeons

• GOLD VIP
Re: Organization Suggestion.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 04:00:26 PM »
+ Support!

In my opinion this is all very good ideas! This would make organizations stand out from each other, and make it much more fun to be in one because of the ranking system.