Author Topic: Server?  (Read 5022 times)

Offline iTwiTch

• DIAMOND VIP
Server?
« on: October 19, 2011, 10:51:35 PM »
So since theres no update on whats happening to the server the past few days on this forum. Whats going on with the server and why can't I join? As well as why a whole new overhaul of the web page? Including not being able to post in general discussion thread? Any answers would be nice to hear.

RealityRoleplay Perp Forums

Server?
« on: October 19, 2011, 10:51:35 PM »

Offline iTwiTch

• DIAMOND VIP
Re: Server?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 01:11:33 PM »
The lack of activity from community and admins on these forums is depressing.

Offline [HZ]SFC. shc-boomer

• DIAMOND VIP
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 01:34:59 AM »
I guess I'll try to explain this to the best of my ability. I'm not sure if we are silent because we are trying to keep it down or if we are too busy. Most likely the second of the two to be honest. The easiest way to explain it is that there are people that are ddosing our server. They are using a botnet to send packets to our server until our server either crashes or they block out access to a certain port or ip so that people can not connect anymore. We are currently working on getting better protection from this in the future and have been slowly working towards it. Eventually things will be back to normal, just have some patience and before you know it we will be up and running normally. Currently we are in great need of donations to pay for the cost of the new server we are setting up and the new protection we are trying to roll out. It may seem greedy to ask for money, but we are in need of it to offset the costs of these attacks on our server. I'd like to point out this attack is not only frustrating for the players but also us admins. The owner has been working on this and hopefully we will be ok soon. Until then the best I can advise is to see if you can find people to give us a hand or to donate a little money so we can offset some costs.

Thanks for understanding,
shc-boomer
Admin

Offline [HZ]SGM. Wepnet

• DIAMOND VIP
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 02:10:24 AM »
I'm sorry for this long time with no replies and stuff.. But yea, i've been busy ALOT. And yea, we dont use this forum alot we use http://www.hellzoneclan.org/

Since this Forum is not checked so often

SO IF YOU DECIDE DO USE THIS FORUM!

Be aware you may not get respond so fast.