The ECPD

• 2 replies

The ECPD
« on: February 17, 2013, 05:52:18 AM »
I know many people will agree with me but the ECPD (mainlly Cheif) should get a service shotgun to protect themselfs because everyone is carring a MP5, or a AK-47, ect. and it is no fair and with low people on the server people still kill cops because all they carry is a service pistol!

In the United States where the server is mainlly based off the Chief of police or the Sheriff they have a shotgun on them to help them in a heavy gun fight (as far as my knowledge as i live in the U.K) which i think the server should apply to the roleplay. It is a great idea.

I have another idea for the chief with his undercover car and that is that the cheif should wear his civil clothes so people do not know who they are and it will be easier to catch thoughs criminals, but undercover (or at least have a option), it will be a great idea and i think it would be good to see it in action.

Thank you for reading.

Re: The ECPD
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 02:20:10 PM »
I agree with you I think it would be a goo idea to equip cops with AR-15's. It would allow cops to be able to fight when they are outgunned.

Re: The ECPD
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 05:26:31 PM »
I don't like to necro old posts, but this isn't that old imo.

Anyways, Normal police, get service revolver.
Swat get the better guns.
Chief gets a shotgun for protection/breeching.