Unban request
« on: March 14, 2013, 04:48:15 PM »
SERVER: perp

Your Roleplay Name: Leo Anderson

Your STEAM Name: Ramone

REASON: constant sandy hook jokes

ADMIN: [HZ]Cpl. Arrow

LENGTH OF BAN: permenant

WHY: None of the admins told me to stop over the times of me saying them and there were admins online, this was until today, but they never warned me about a perma and just permad me.

HOW LONG?: perma

Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 04:54:39 PM »
SERVER: perp

Your Roleplay Name: Leo Anderson

Your STEAM Name: Ramone

REASON: constant sandy hook jokes

ADMIN: [HZ]Cpl. Arrow

LENGTH OF BAN: permenant

WHY: None of the admins told me to stop over the times of me saying them and there were admins online, this was until today, but they never warned me about a perma and just permad me. But they did say if i did it again it would be a very long time, very long time doesnt mean lifetime. And idk if this applies to anything but i live in sandy hook, idk how to prove that but im guessing you can find out through ip or something.

HOW LONG?: perma

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 04:55:28 PM »

Since you can't modify i just quoted it.

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 11:09:14 PM »
Bro forget the serever :'( I was supposed to be banned for a year and halfway my sentence it changed to perma and i posted shit to them they never look in the un ban forums . Lazy fucks'

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 07:56:37 PM »
Idk if this will ever be answered but i'll wait for atleast another week before i post this on hellzone clan's website.

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 11:15:04 PM »
So this br is almost 3 months old so if it can be answered then now would be the time.