Yasmoni's Application
« on: April 30, 2013, 07:11:08 AM »
http://steamcommunity.com/id/yasman

Are you over 13? : Yes

Spoken Languages : English/Learning spanish

VIP, If what rank : Silver

Microphone : Yes

Timezone : Central

What can I do to make the server better : I'm online almost all the time when available and can enforce rules. I know all the rules and handle   situations very maturely and fairly.

Previous admin experience : I've had my own Gmod server, Minecraft and Team Fortress 2 server. Each of them had a fair amount of players as did rule breakers. Me and my staff handled each and every one of them accordingly to make the servers a better place. I have also been staff on small communities that later disbanded. Im looking to make hellzone a better clan.

Why do I think I will be accepted : Sometimes in the server, there are no admins on and I see a lot of RDM's Minges in general. Since I seem like I am qualified and experienced, I thought that I could fix these problems.

Issues I have with the server, personal and common : Various bugs to be fixed.

Super Powers: (Aka. what do you do best) : Handling situations. I take each sides of stories and I do my very best to solve each one.

Others : This is honestly the best server I have ever been on and I'm looking to make it even a better place with less rule breakers.