First Name : Zac

STEAMID : STEAM_0:0:20682634

STEAM Page Link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198001630996/

Are you over 13? : Yes

Spoken Languages : English

VIP, If what rank : Diamond

Microphone : Yes

Timezone : Central

What can I do to make the server better : Help respond to more reports and solve problems with our players,  admin when everyone else is off especially late at night 12-6 am

Previous admin experience : I have been an admin - co-owner , on sandbox servers and 3 darkRp server but not on PERP but i would like the experience .

Why do I think I will be accepted : Because iv'e had experience  and haveplayed for over 3 years , I could bring new ideas to the plate "only if wanted" like iv'e said i can aid with the situation that goes on throughout the servers. I'm not an ass when it comes to things and problems. I can cooperate with majority of things.

Issues I have with the server, personal and common : Personally i have problems with not fast enough respond time to reports or they don't get acknowledge, Common i guess minges and punch whoring .

Super Powers: (Aka. what do you do best) : Listening to people when they don't and don't interrupt so situation go smoother and we aren't getting bombarded with reports.

Others : Im a ninja  8)

Re: [HZ]-Fan BlueEyes application
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 04:59:52 PM »
Last name is now Valachi