Author Topic: TripleShot's (Bryce Villanueva) Application  (Read 1582 times)

Offline TripleShot

• PLATINUM VIP
TripleShot's (Bryce Villanueva) Application
« on: August 09, 2013, 06:37:59 PM »
Ingame name : Bryce Villanueva

First Name : Bryce

STEAMID : STEAM_0:1:32085801

STEAM Page Link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/tripleshot

Are you over 13? : Yes, I'm 16.

Spoken Languages : English

VIP, If what rank : Platinum

Microphone : Yes

Timezone : Pacific Time Zone

What can I do to make the server better : I  am a very good communicator, also I have been playing on this server for about 2 years now. I have made sure to read every rule, including the Admin Rules on the Hellzone website, I also run my own Minecraft Server named WinterWarzone. Its a new server and I don't get a lot of people playing on it at a time but I definitely have learned some techniques on that server. For Example griefing and other complicated things to control. I have noticed that the currant Admins have been slammed with many reports, and as a player it can be annoying to have to wait for 20 minuets until an admin can respond to it. I would like to respond to as many  of these reports as possible. I think that I can really make a positive effect on this server so please consider my Application! Thanks for taking the time to reading this! -Bryce

Previous admin experience : My Minecraft Server (WinterWarzone), Other Gmod Servers (Builders Place).

Why do I think I will be accepted : I have been playing for a while and have familiarized myself with all of the rules.

Issues I have with the server, personal and common : Slow response time to Reports.

Super Powers: (Aka. what do you do best) : Selling guns! :D

Others : I really love this server! I want to make it an enjoyable place for everyone to visit!

RealityRoleplay Perp Forums

TripleShot's (Bryce Villanueva) Application
« on: August 09, 2013, 06:37:59 PM »

Offline [MFG]aerohead

• GOLD VIP
Re: TripleShot's (Bryce Villanueva) Application
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 01:33:49 PM »
I don't know if it matters but. I have only known Bryce for a short time and he knows everything about Perp. We usually ask him what is and isn't allowed and I would deffienty support him to become admin.  :)