Admin Application

• 2 replies

Admin Application
« on: September 07, 2013, 08:42:34 PM »
Ingame name : xXDarkDemizeXx

First Name : Alexander

STEAMID : STEAM_0:0:18359012

STEAM Page Link : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996983752/

Are you over 13? : Yes, I am 16 years old.

Spoken Languages : English

VIP, If what rank : Gold

Microphone : Yes

Timezone : UTC/GMT -5 hours

What can I do to make the server better : Help to enforce the rules, and guide players in the correct direction.

Previous admin experience : I have a hand full of past experiences. I have been Super Admin on a Halflife 2 Deathmatch server, Admin two Dark RP servers in Garry's Mod, Head Admin on a Dark RP in Garry's Mod, Head Admin on a Perp Server in Garry's Mod, and a Moderator on a Day Of Defeat Server.

Why do I think I will be accepted : I have a lot of experience in administrating a server, and have a good time doing it.

Issues I have with the server, personal and common : The amount of minges and rule breakers in the server, Not saying that i have not broken a rule, we all make mistakes.

Super Powers: (Aka. what do you do best) : IRL - Good at shooting Targets and Guns in general, Ingame - Helping new players and having fun.

Others : I plan to join the Team soon.

New Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 08:44:48 PM »
Ingame name : Alex Terman

First Name : Alexander

STEAMID : STEAM_0:0:18359012

STEAM Page Link : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996983752/

Are you over 13? : Yes, I am 16 years old.

Spoken Languages : English

VIP, If what rank : Gold

Microphone : Yes

Timezone : UTC/GMT -5 hours

What can I do to make the server better : Help to enforce the rules, and guide players in the correct direction.

Previous admin experience : I have a hand full of past experiences. I have been Super Admin on a Halflife 2 Deathmatch server, Admin two Dark RP servers in Garry's Mod, Head Admin on a Dark RP in Garry's Mod, Head Admin on a Perp Server in Garry's Mod, and a Moderator on a Day Of Defeat Server.

Why do I think I will be accepted : I have a lot of experience in administrating a server, and have a good time doing it.

Issues I have with the server, personal and common : The amount of minges and rule breakers in the server, Not saying that i have not broken a rule, we all make mistakes.

Super Powers: (Aka. what do you do best) : IRL - Good at shooting Targets and Guns in general, Ingame - Helping new players and having fun.

Others : I plan to join the Team soon.

Re: Admin Application
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 08:45:32 PM »
I messed up and put my steam name instead of RP name. :P