Author Topic: Some food! We need food to survive!  (Read 2806 times)

Offline James0roll_

• Suspened-removed
Some food! We need food to survive!
« on: June 10, 2011, 02:07:22 PM »
For the PERP server I see a Burger King, wouldn't it be nice if there was some food to go along with it, so someone can buy the Burger King them sell food there? Well I think it would, so I suggest that the PERP server get's like food you can buy from the guy at the A/M shop thing, then you buy it and sell it for less at Burger King! I'd recommend to add the following foods: Fries, nachos, hamburger, milk shake, chicken nuggets, and whatever else you want to add! Maybe if there is a modeler with this community they can make the models for it!

That's my first idea, my second idea for food is put a NPC somewhere in the back of burger king and make it so that you talk to that NPC and you can get a job as a Worker for Burger king. Put the NPC more in the back though so it's not some NPC standing in the customer area of Burger King! And you should get a special tab in the F1 menu to buy food, and the customer gives you money, you buy the food, give them the food, they eat it for like full health and it raises there stamina by 15% (If it's like 98% stamina already then it just goes back to 100%, or if you have 50% it goes up to 65%.) You would have to be like Silver VIP or 3 hours of game play to become a normal worker. Or Gold VIP or 1 day of game play to become the manger of Burger King (More food! And would be allowed to carry a protective weapon encase of robbers!) Of coarse one manger, maybe 4 Burger King workers.

I'd like the second idea better and I would be more then happy to help script it with you Killslick. Yes I can script  :P!

RealityRoleplay Perp Forums

Some food! We need food to survive!
« on: June 10, 2011, 02:07:22 PM »

Offline IAteYourCat

• PLATINUM VIP
Re: Some food! We need food to survive!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 02:20:48 AM »
I somewhat agree to this.
It is a good idea but on the other hand killslick and bob are probably busy with other crap and won't have to to code any of that.

Offline James0roll_

• Suspened-removed
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 06:42:06 PM »
I somewhat agree to this.
It is a good idea but on the other hand killslick and bob are probably busy with other crap and won't have to to code any of that.

Hopefully they will, I bet it would attract more people to the server if this was added. I don't mind working on it for them if they wanted, killslick said he would take a look at my suggestion when I talked to him on steam, he might of forgot and never did, haha.

Offline [HZ]SSgt. Demzo

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 04:59:25 AM »