News: New update to garrysmod you need new downloads.
https://realityroleplay.com/perp25/index.php?topic=566.0
workshops
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=139729204

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: New Jobs/Items and etc.  (Read 3412 times)

Offline [HZ]-FAN Big Three

• GOLD VIP
  • I aim to not disobey and to respect all authoritie
New Jobs/Items and etc.
« on: August 13, 2012, 10:00:55 AM »
I've had many job Ideas,vehicle addons and so on

First i was hoping to see a Bicycle(Craftable with 2 or 3 Inteligece) Probably with the Hl2 model (But with moving wheels and more balance that the one in toybox)

A harley motorbike

A drivers license and registration(Requires you to Drive around the map without crashing or speeding that Judged by a cop or another job,The Driving Instructor, if you get your license you are then permitted to own a vehicle (A physical thing,Like the speeding ticket that must be shown every time you are pulled over)

A driving instructor(A job that there can only be 3 of) makes 90$ every 5 minutes(I think thats the payment frequency)And sits in the passenger seat of a Yellow willard(Because it doesn't come in that color it is special and is recognized as a government vehicle)and the ability to grant a drivers license

Heroin (I'm not sure how Heroin is made so i'll leave it up to you)

A chauffeuring job that's special vehicle is a limo and the paycheck is the money the Chauffeur bring in per customer(100-400$ per ten minutes)

A suppressor(Only fitted to the MP5,M4,and USP)Made with 3 pieces of metal,two chunks of plastic

More genepoints the higher the VIP(It might already be in there)

ability to sell and trade your car as an item

A spraycan for graffiti

More realistic car prices and speeds,Because what kind of oldsmobile cutlass is 300,000 dollars

Demo car limitation area(Cant go past the old inn area or the country village)

air pump to fix popped tires,Takes 4 seconds

gear,Used to make a bicycle

Nitrous adds a 4-15 time use boost system(Adding 30 mph to the speed) only usable one per 45 seconds,10 second duration

camera,Takes pictures that are sendable to other buddies who spent 3,000 dollars on their own camera

Job Rankings

Birds

Fishing rod,Pulls fish out of the lake(2/10 chance it will)

Fish,Boost stamina slightly,Fish are kind of like the ones in minecraft,Not actually visible)

Makable Flak jackets(Body armour)

A para(Highly Illegal) and only accessible if you are without and blacklistings or bans

Laptop,Ability to IM other buddies on their own laptops

Bomb squad(Can not patrol or even leave the police station without a call about explosives)Fully armored and 60% damage off from explosives)They get an ATV and bomb defusing equiptment)

vice-mayor Like mayor but in a suit and looks like magnusson

Lightswitches

Snow

Wooden boats for fishing

High visibility jacket for roadcrew and Driving instructor

Hats-Baseball cap In 3 colors,Red Black And blue,Skiimasks(For muggers and robbers of the sort) and Beanies

smoke grenades

Thank you for reading my post                             

-[HZ]-Fan[420]IDSO[RP]
[HZ]-FAN[420]IDSO[RP]

RealityRoleplay Perp Forums

New Jobs/Items and etc.
« on: August 13, 2012, 10:00:55 AM »

Offline Apple

• GOLD VIP
Re: New Jobs/Items and etc.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 06:40:29 AM »
That actually sounds pretty cool. I doubt there will be a motorbike. :P

Offline [HZ]-FAN Big Three

• GOLD VIP
  • I aim to not disobey and to respect all authoritie
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 04:09:42 PM »
I was realizing that would be a shit idea after watching some GTA IV youtube vids and dicking around with scars motorbikes,People would blow the f*ck up everywhere,I just want a pretty cheap bicycle for making gas runs when my car runs out of fuel or gets towed(Or for someone who is too poor to buy a willard)

On the subject of vehicles ,The four-wheelers really piss me off,They bounce off of the front of my mule and die and suddenly it's cdm.
[HZ]-FAN[420]IDSO[RP]

Offline [HZ]Pvt. CounterCraftz

• DIAMOND VIP
  • Not in HZ Clan Anymore
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 09:32:17 AM »
Send this on Suggestion not Discussion....

Offline da chalenger

• DIAMOND VIP
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 06:17:46 PM »
you just want easy money ok these are all stupid

Offline [HZ]-Fan |Ra1n| Rewpehkiin

• DIAMOND VIP
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 09:10:28 AM »
New idea. The bicycle uses your stamina! It should go like 10 MPH or maybe a speed based on your endurance skill, and it that and should consume like 5 points of stamina every 10 seconds or so. Just in that general area, anyway. Tell me what you think of this.