News: New update to garrysmod you need new downloads.
https://realityroleplay.com/perp25/index.php?topic=566.0
workshops
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=139729204

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: dispatcher needs organization  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Drugxsirus

• GOLD VIP
dispatcher needs organization
« on: November 26, 2012, 01:51:06 PM »
easy way to organize dispatcher call outs, why not have npc's give out numbers to officer's engine numbers to fireman and etc, that way if there is multiple calls, we can have the correct number of people go to it, instead of everyone trying to respond to the same call. 

for example, 7 officers and 4 911 calls, if they have numbers disptch can just say for exmple, officer 1 respond to 911 call in suburbs, officer 2 respond to call in country side, officer 3 respond to call at apts, and officer 4 to tides. all other officers can continue patrolling till needed that way. and makes it much more realistic. officer numbers aren't the numbers i'm saying to use, but and organized system as such would realy help organize disptchers job, and more people may want to become them after.

just a suggestion created by me and my bro.

RealityRoleplay Perp Forums

dispatcher needs organization
« on: November 26, 2012, 01:51:06 PM »

Offline aMity. Blade

• DIAMOND VIP
Re: dispatcher needs organization
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 03:10:24 PM »
I completely agree. Maybe add some sort of map to see where all units are and (instead of using a number system which nobody will follow) use their names. The dispatch would be able to assign them somewhere.

FOR EXAMPLE:

So if I was a dispatch..
"Dispatch to John Yellow." (Wait for response) "Call from suburbs #1 about a raiding currently in progress, please report there immediately." (Wait for confirmation)

Offline Rebmac

• GOLD VIP
Re: dispatcher needs organization
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 05:28:43 PM »
Necro'ing old post, only because it's a good idea, I would love to see a map as a dispatch, I would play, even if you could only see government cars/players.

(also I'd like to see a map anyways.)