News: New update to garrysmod you need new downloads.
https://realityroleplay.com/perp25/index.php?topic=566.0
workshops
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=139729204

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Got banned for major prop pushing  (Read 1940 times)

Offline booberclone

• GOLD VIP
Got banned for major prop pushing
« on: April 25, 2013, 01:37:52 PM »
So i saw a man prop pushing his car with a bag of cocaine. so i ttell him to stop. but there were no adins on so noone was there to stop him. he was pushing my car and his car. i then told him to stop or i will kill him. he ignpored and continued. I then killed him. he cam ebqack. prop pushed my car. So i then got out killed him again and took a prop out and hit his car. his car went flying./ After that me and my friend wanted to just have some fun while no admins were on. loike silly prop pushing. noithing harmful, no killing people or anything. just pushing a car and lifing a car. lifting people. just for fun in a safezone. not for any benifit. Apparently the guy who i pushed his car up with. didnt like it and he recorded me doing it.. i was so sorry that he didnt find any fun in having a good time. but if you have seen the video you can see that everyone else was just having a good time. i am so sorry about my bad behavior and actions i havemade over the past week, but i do regret these actuions and have learned a significant lesson. It would mean alot to me to just give me 1 more chance and unban me and ut me on probation. like i wont do anything wrong again. if i do anything fail. even fail driving or fail supporting, you can ban me.

Sincerely,

RealityRoleplay Perp Forums

Got banned for major prop pushing
« on: April 25, 2013, 01:37:52 PM »

Offline Dennis Smith

• GOLD VIP
Re: Got banned for major prop pushing
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 12:09:01 AM »
I was prop pushing my vehicle before and I was stopped by an admin. But never a ban. The punishments between me and you are no where close.