News: New update to garrysmod you need new downloads.
https://realityroleplay.com/perp25/index.php?topic=566.0
workshops
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=139729204

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: [HZ]-R Megatrons admin application  (Read 1778 times)

Offline SD | Jokester [A]

• GOLD VIP
[HZ]-R Megatrons admin application
« on: May 09, 2013, 09:17:54 PM »
Ingame name : Brendan Wood

First Name : Brandon

STEAMID : STEAM_0:1:54536856

STEAM Page Link :

Are you over 13? : Im 15 years old

Spoken Languages : English

VIP, If what rank : I am currently Gold, but I hope to be getting diamond at some point.

Microphone : Yes, and i am very capable of using it communicate with it.

Timezone : Eastern time

What can I do to make the server better : I hope to be able to meet most of the admins on the server and become good friends with them, Also i want to keep rule breakers out and hope everyone is having a good time on the server and is enjoying there time on the server and not be ruined by the rule breakers and i want to make sure the server is going well and no one is ruining players experience in game.

Previous admin experience : admin for 5  months but left

Why do I think I will be accepted : Because i am a good player i take the rules seriously iv never broken a rule iv never been warned or talked to by an admin I like the experience of meeting new people on a day to day bases as admin and help out on the server and i want to commit a lot to this server and it community to help out.

Issues I have with the server, personal and common : I have no issues with the server i love the server a lot and im not just saying that i like the dedicated people and users on the server and i like playing on the server and i think its the best community by far.

Super Powers: (Aka. what do you do best) : I motivate a lot of players to not break rules and have fun, I mostly make a lot of friends in game and like i said i like meeting new people on a day to day bases.

Others: I love this server and it is one of the most respected and helpful servers out there and everyone in this clan has my back and will help if i need it and respects each other and is basically a family and i want to be able to help out and keep the server running well and make sure people have good experiences on the server and that nothing ruins that for them and everyone leaves happy, I have dedicated a lot of time and effort for this server trying to help out in any possible way like donating i didn't do it for the jobs i did it to help support this community and server.

Thanks for you time,

RealityRoleplay Perp Forums

[HZ]-R Megatrons admin application
« on: May 09, 2013, 09:17:54 PM »

Offline SD | Jokester [A]

• GOLD VIP
Re: [HZ]-R Megatrons admin application
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 09:19:08 PM »
By the way, I cant figure out how to change my forum name but my steam name is [HZ]-R Megatron