Author Topic: Admin Application.  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Cpt. Engrish

• SILVER VIP
Admin Application.
« on: September 21, 2011, 06:34:34 PM »
Ingame name : Raul Tejada

First Name : (Assuming this means irl) Jacob

STEAMID : STEAM_0:0:20435143

STEAM Page Link : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001136014

Are you over 13? : Lmfao yes, Good call on the age requirement.

Spoken Languages : English, Spanish.

VIP, If what rank : Silver.

Microphone : Yes... I use a rock band mic. x)

Timezone : Central (Wiscansin)

What can I do to make the server better : I can try to enforce the rules in the best of my judgement, while helping players enjoy their HZ experiance, etc. ect. ect...

Previous admin experience : Does minecraft count (x

Why do I think I will be accepted : Well I've been an active member for over half a year now and I'm pretty familiar with the rules.

Issues I have with the server, personal and common : Not many, it's only the basic things when it comes to the perp 3.5 (custom) server, like when there aren't any admins active in the early morning. Also the squeakers...oh, the fail-rp'ing squeakers.

Super Powers: (Aka. what do you do best) : Well, I'm alright at documenting minges, rulebreaking etc. But not much else, I don't use Fraps or any shit but I'm fluent with the concole commands for garry's mod and shit.

Others : My only ban record the Perp 3.5 (Custom) server consists of an hour long ban for solo-raiding when I was fairly new to the whole, serious rp- perp-establishment. Also, here is a picture of a kitten in a bucket.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 01:40:12 PM by [XG] Cpt. Engrish #Team NOPE »

RealityRoleplay Perp Forums

Admin Application.
« on: September 21, 2011, 06:34:34 PM »

Offline [HZ]SGM. Wepnet

• DIAMOND VIP
Re: Admin application.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 02:46:28 AM »
We aint allowed to ask for age but we're allowed to ask if you are over 13. Rules are rules.

Offline [HZ]SFC. shc-boomer

• DIAMOND VIP
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 12:03:48 PM »
I'd like to point out people should be a little more serious when applying for admin. When I see cuss words and foul language, I don't think I would be too likely to accept admins that type so vulgarly. A major skill to most admins should be the use of language and understanding of the rules. It gets annoying when the admin doesn't even try to talk to a person and just either straight bans them or cusses them out. It makes sense sometimes to be frustrated, but when your application already seems to include vulgar language, I don't know how that will translate in game.

Offline Cpt. Engrish

• SILVER VIP
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 06:25:06 PM »
Pardon my vulgarity, the last thing I will ever try to do is "cuss out" any person or player in-game. Maybe some previous admins have chosen to deal with frustration by taking it out on players in-game but if I ever become an admin you wouldn't have to worry. I give you my word not to use players as scapegoats for my frustration, no matter how vexing a player may become. Also sorry for not taking the application section known as "Others:" seriously.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 06:38:16 PM by [XG] Cpt. Engrish #Team NOPE »