Author Topic: Jess Dope's Admin Application  (Read 1465 times)

Offline Hey Baby :D

• GOLD VIP
Jess Dope's Admin Application
« on: September 24, 2011, 06:58:35 AM »
Ingame name : Jess Dope

First Name : Clifton

STEAMID : STEAM_0:1:15937075

STEAM Page Link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/heyheyheey/

Are you over 13? : Yes

Spoken Languages : English(Main), Chinese

VIP, If what rank : Gold VIP

Microphone : Yes.

Timezone : Singapore (GTM+8)

What can I do to make the server better : Well like everyone has mention, they needed someone to maintain the server in the morning and late night. Well, you're looking at the right man for the job :D
I'm on for at least 4-5 hours a day. For me, During the afternoons when i play would be at night for some of the admins therefore none of them would be online. I would also try to wait for an admin to take over the shift before I log off to make sure there is at least one admin on the server at any time.

Previous admin experience : Yes. I use to own a sand box server and also, I use to be an admin in darkland RP server. I also own a css zombie server about a year back if that still counts.

Why do I think I will be accepted : I think the server really needs an admin from this timezone to help out with the late night work to maintain the level of chaos in the server. I would also say that I am a well respected and trusted player in RP. I have never been caught minging around, Never been banned before. I have been playing PERP for very long time, ever since when it started. So I think i know what is expected in this server and serious role play.

Issues I have with the server, personal and common : Basically no issues except that people tend to do crazy stuffs when the admins not online. The server has to be watched constantly by someone because people will do anything just to make money and their best chance to do it is when there is no admin online. Going undercover at this time will be the best.

Super Powers: (Aka. what do you do best) : Going undercover before coming into game. Doing rounds to check if there's any prop blockage in any base every so and so. Also most of the time i'm growing stuffs in game, so i'm just sitting there and waiting and if someone is in need of assistance, it will be easy for me to respond to them.

Others : I usually hang out (grow) with some of the admins when they are online.  I somewhat understand how they operate to give their very best to assist any players in need.

RealityRoleplay Perp Forums

Jess Dope's Admin Application
« on: September 24, 2011, 06:58:35 AM »