Author Topic: Garrett admin app.  (Read 1464 times)

Offline [HZ]Pfc. Hammerdog9

• DIAMOND VIP
Garrett admin app.
« on: October 02, 2011, 01:12:33 PM »
Ingame name :Garrett Smith

First Name : Garrett

STEAMID : STEAM_0:0:42402825

STEAM Page Link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/hammerdog9iscool

Are you over 13? : Im currently 13.

Spoken Languages : English

VIP, If what rank : Gold

Microphone : Yes- Turtle Beaches

Timezone : Central

What can I do to make the server better : Moderate and help then needs of people (Deal with RDM,NLR,Ect.) There are other things I can learn, as I am a fast learner.

Previous admin experience : I have only been admin in one other game, and that was a while back. Every road has to start somewhere.

Why do I think I will be accepted : I play the server quite a bit, and I due my best to follow the rules.

Issues I have with the server, personal and common : I believe this server is extremly good. The only thing is, sometimes my car doesnt start properly and I have to get out and re-enter the car repeatedly until it starts.

Super Powers: (Aka. what do you do best) : Break up problems with people. I promote peace and try to stop people from fighting.

Other : You might notice when you look at my profile that I have one friend. I only add friends I really know,unless its something for gaming reasons. Also, I make sure to read all the rules of online servers. I love your server,and I due my best to abide by the rules to make gameplay better for myself and others. I have only been banned/blacklisted once. I was just messing around, and accidentally fail-copped. I take full responsibility for my temporary blacklist from cop, and Im proud to have learned from that mistake. I am working on getting registered for Hellzoneclan and im going to start learned basic scripting soon.

I Really hope you are intrested in making me an admin. I will not abuse powers, as I know how it feels to be abused by admins.
 Im looking forward to possibly being an admin.

Thank you for your time,
                   :D   Garrett -Hammerdog9-  :D

RealityRoleplay Perp Forums

Garrett admin app.
« on: October 02, 2011, 01:12:33 PM »

Offline [HZ]Pfc. Hammerdog9

• DIAMOND VIP
Re: Garrett admin app.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 01:14:18 PM »
* Going to start learning basic scripting soon.