Author Topic: Shilo Garners Application  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Dot

• SILVER VIP
Shilo Garners Application
« on: October 28, 2011, 10:39:50 PM »
Ingame name :
Shilo Garner
First Name :
Shilo
STEAMID :
STEAM_0:1:29951145
STEAM Page Link :
http://steamcommunity.com/id/assassin8909/
Are you over 13? :
Yes
Spoken Languages :
English and Spanish
VIP, If what rank :
Silver
Microphone :
Yes
Timezone :
EST
What can I do to make the server better :
I will make sure that everyone on the server is having a good time, and I will make sure that players do not ruin the game for others; this will help increase the playerbase and the server popularity. I will never use my powers iresponsibly or abuse them for my own benifit, I will use them for the soul perpose of them being there: to help me maintain server standerds. I will also do everything that I have said in the previous question about what jobs an operator has.
Previous admin experience : I owned a community once, i've been admin on one PERP server before, i've been admin on many openaura servers.

Why do I think I will be accepted :
I am a mature and responsible person; I will never abuse my powers, I will on the otherhand use my powers for the soul perpose of them being there, so I won't be randomly kicking people for a laugh because it gives the community a bad reputation. If the situation occurs that a staff member on the server is abusing his / her powers then I will not ignore it , I will not hesitate to tell the staff member that he is abusing his / her powers and I will tell him / her to stop, though if the staff member continues to admin abuse I shall report him / her on the forums. As for rules breakers, I will do my best to get them to stop. If players do break the rules then I will not hesitate to take action, I will not kick them strate away as this is unfair because somtimes, they may not even realise that what they are doing is rule breaking, so instead of kicking them I will give them a warning. However if they continue break the rules then of course, I will kick them, and if they rejoin and continue I will ban them, the ban time will depend on how serious the rule breaking is. If new players join and they don't know what to do, I will give them help and advice so that they can have fun on the server, because if I don't do this, then they will get bored of the server and we will start to lose players due to unpopularity.
Issues I have with the server, personal and common :
Personal issues are when i keep getting RDM'ed and no admins do anything about it, and common are just like this, They have no reason to kill you or they random raid you and meta game. I on the other hand will stop this.
Super Powers: (Aka. what do you do best) :
I am a good admin, i will always be active. I will always follow the rules and respect my fellow staff members and server/community members.
Others : None.

RealityRoleplay Perp Forums

Shilo Garners Application
« on: October 28, 2011, 10:39:50 PM »

Offline [HZ]Sgt. CarmineGear

• DIAMOND VIP
Re: Shilo Garners Application
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 03:52:13 PM »
Major minge. He also got permabanned once. Bad idea to let him in. Also he isnt in HZ so I dont know why he bothered applying.

Offline Dot

• SILVER VIP
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 06:47:09 PM »
Lol thats nice, for the person who rages when he didn't get what he wanted. And the guy who says hes over 13 but really is in 7th grade.

Offline Dodger

• DIAMOND VIP
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 02:07:20 PM »
Minge!,
nuff said.